KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Excellent opportunities

May 19, 2022 - Environmental Services Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ability to professionally grow and great leadership

Cons

I haven’t experienced any cons

Dignity Health Response

TA Brand Strategist

Thanks for the feedback and sharing some of the reasons you enjoy working at Dignity Health. We appreciate you highlighting the ability to grow professionally and the supportive leadership. We're fortunate to have amazing leaders who are committed to our core values and the success of our team members. Thanks again for the feedback and all you do for our patients.

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Best up to date labs

May 8, 2022 - Cls in Grass Valley, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Generally, all medical labs test by the book. due to government constraints and professional ethics. This lab does it "better than right". Weekly meetings between the leads and other Dignity hospital leads assure that CLS's always have the latest information. Our pathologist is on site and available for questions 24/7. I can't help but do my best. I'm taking a full-time position even!

Cons

It's really busy like most places and tiring.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Healthcare Organization

Jul 2, 2022 - End User Support Technician II in Stockton, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment. Management is approachable. Good balance in work-personal life.

Cons

Not many career opportunities as they will not allow you to apply, if you have hands on experience but not a certificate.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Dignity Health.

Dignity Health Photos

+ Add Photo
Dignity Health photo of: At Dignity Health, we champion the healer in all of us.
Dignity Health photo of: DH
Dignity Health photo of: Celebrating Acts of Humankindness Week at Dignity Health
Dignity Health photo of: We believe we all hold the power to heal.