- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
New Grad FriendlySep 19, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Stockton, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Good training program - Managers that are flexible - Competitive salary - Busy
- Upper Management can be petty - Shift differential still on an 8-hour shift scale - Busy
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 21, 2022 - RN Float Pool in Phoenix, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing benefits at a very low cost Competitive pay Friendly coworkers
Very large campus Cafeteria options could be better for nights.
Thank you for sharing a few of the great reasons you enjoy working at Dignity Health. We appreciate you highlighting your friendly co-workers, and amazing benefits. Our employee-focused approach drives us to offer great benefits and support. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we appreciate the care you provide to our patients.
- Current Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 28, 2022 - Nurse Extern in Chandler, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
My experiences as a nurse extern have been so positive at Chandler Regional Medical Center in Chandler, AZ. I have learned so much and have grown a lot in my skills which have prepared me for work as an RN.
The program was new so there was a little confusion and disorganization in the beginning but it worked itself out over time.