Cover image for Dignity Health

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Current Employee

Physician groups are great, Dignity is understaffed and has poor regional leadership

Nov 12, 2022 - Physician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great colleagues, great patients, great staff

Cons

They are 40-50% understaffed at any time. Not enough managers/supervisors to manage a practice. Very bad accountants, always seem to lose money from outside programs. Don't know how to keep track of grant and deadlines. IT is a silo with no accountability and they mess up badly. All. The. Time. But never get fired or disciplined for the really bad patient outcomes and burnout they cause among providers. Regionally they have no leader to bring everything together or unify people to the same goals.

1 person found this review helpful

Dignity Health Response

TA Brand Strategist

Thank you for your review and for recognizing your great colleagues and staff. Having great co-workers around you is important, and we work hard to hire, develop, and celebrate the best people. We are disappointed to learn that your experience does not meet our shared expectations and we are interested in learning more about your experience and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you – please contact careers@dignityhealth.org. We look forward to hearing from you.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A very fulfilling job

Dec 27, 2022 - Certified Lactation Educator in Glendale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, friendly work environment.

Cons

Lack of job promotion and micromanagement

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Mixed feelings

Jan 30, 2023 - Patient Admitting Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company, coworkers, and overall staff are an amazing group of professionals. The benefits are hard to beat, and only get better the longer you stay with the company. You can transfer ANYWHERE within the Dignity Health or Common Spirit systems. Always room for growth and education, which they will help pay for.

Cons

Not all people are made for upper management, and unfortunately once they are there, it is very difficult to get anyone to listen to you about their shady business practices, and intimidation of certain employees. Administrators tend to look the other way. Or ask you to have a meeting with someone who has essentially been bullying you. Not very useful, and nothing gets solved.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Dignity Health.

Dignity Health Photos

+ Add Photo
Dignity Health photo of: At Dignity Health, we champion the healer in all of us.
Dignity Health photo of: DH
Dignity Health photo of: Celebrating Acts of Humankindness Week at Dignity Health
Dignity Health photo of: We believe we all hold the power to heal.

Dignity Health Job Seekers Also Viewed