Cover image for Dignity Health

Former Employee

Great company

Dec 2, 2022 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good management, great coworkers and overall healthy work environment.

Cons

Horrible traffic going too and from work.. no other cons.

Dignity Health Response

TA Brand Strategist

Thank you for taking time to share your review. We appreciate you recognizing your great co-workers, supportive management and good work environment. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels respected and their contributions are valued. We're thankful you took the time to share your thoughts here, as we're always looking for ways to reflect and improve.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

25 year nurse and this is a great hospital

Feb 3, 2023 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

People care on all levels.

Cons

There are always good and bad managers. My current is wonderful my last terrible.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Mixed feelings

Jan 30, 2023 - Patient Admitting Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company, coworkers, and overall staff are an amazing group of professionals. The benefits are hard to beat, and only get better the longer you stay with the company. You can transfer ANYWHERE within the Dignity Health or Common Spirit systems. Always room for growth and education, which they will help pay for.

Cons

Not all people are made for upper management, and unfortunately once they are there, it is very difficult to get anyone to listen to you about their shady business practices, and intimidation of certain employees. Administrators tend to look the other way. Or ask you to have a meeting with someone who has essentially been bullying you. Not very useful, and nothing gets solved.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Dignity Health.

Dignity Health Photos

+ Add Photo
Dignity Health photo of: At Dignity Health, we champion the healer in all of us.
Dignity Health photo of: DH
Dignity Health photo of: Celebrating Acts of Humankindness Week at Dignity Health
Dignity Health photo of: We believe we all hold the power to heal.

Dignity Health Job Seekers Also Viewed