Direct Line Group - Direct Line Group life | Glassdoor

"Direct Line Group life"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Leeds, England

I have been working at Direct Line Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've spent 10 years working for Direct Line Group and i find it to be a stable industry to be involved in. During my 10 years I have been supported with a work/life balance. I am continually challenged and developed throughout. I have spent time working in Customer service, training new starters, performance coach, step up team leader, centre admin support and recruitment - they have really invested a lot in my... development. Due to this I have been involved in lots of stands in the business from risk management to staff engagement and i see how hard the management team work to support their staff. I have been encourage to share best practice and new ideas. If I see new ways of doing things i am encouraged to put those ideas forward for business growth. I am continually recognised for my hard work and rewarded with praise, great benefits and even free shares. i would recommend experiencing the culture that Direct Line Group has to offer as this is what makes it stand out and keeps staff enjoying their working environment. it really is the best place I could think of to build a career and the company value align perfectly with who I am as a person - bring all your self to work, aim higher, say it like it is etc. Its the Disney World of employment - the happiest place on earth!

Cons

There can be pressure but that comes with every role and there is so much support from your team and manager so its about having honest conversations and utilising the support around you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do, I really like the honesty approach and involvement management have with the team. Even the higher management get involved and keep us up to date throughout the year with the direction the business is moving towards. Keep recognising talent as it means a lot to your staff.

Direct Line Group2018-11-23

"Not bad"

I have been working at Direct Line Group

Pros

Good place to work, medium people

Cons

unfortunately no salary increase, No good manarger

Direct Line Group2015-05-19
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Human Resources Advisor

I have been working at Direct Line Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Offers good benefits, flexibility and competent salary!

Cons

Communications between departments are not so great. Too many layers of management and processes

Direct Line Group2019-11-10

Discover more reviews about Direct Line Group.