Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great opportunity for a great company

Mar 26, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Sterling Heights, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very family oriented, provides a lot job training, provides a lot of growth in the company.

Cons

All employees must be able to work front and back.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great

Jun 15, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Team environment and pay

Cons

There are no down sides

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

I worked for the company for 3 years when I was in high school and it was a good job for a high schooler.

Apr 28, 2021 - Service Cordnator in Mount Juliet, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The job definitely keeps you in shape and depending on the people it can be a fun environment at times.

Cons

Unrealistic time and labor expectations. They expect you to work as hard as you can the entire time you are on the clock and for some it is not possible. Also, not every store is this way (saw other stores like this as well), but my store got a new manager and the people who worked there started being treated very poorly and not allowed to advance but the people he hired were treated very well and were able to advance rapidly, for example I had tried for a year to go full time as a salesman and could not get any training but there was someone brand new hired in that mentioned he would like to and went full time with the company 2-3 months later. (And ended up leaving about 6 months after) I would recommend watching the back room for a while before putting in your application and see how the other employees are treated behind closed doors.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Discount Tire.