DiscoverOrg - Hands down, most committed place to progressing careers | Glassdoor

"Hands down, most committed place to progressing careers"

Current Employee - Customer Success in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for more than a year

Pros

CULTURE Learning, development and continued education - company is 100% bought in to developing leaders, ensuring everybody enjoys their day-to-day and does not shy away from acknowledging those doing well Management expertise and knowledge of industry Opportunity to grow with the company as it rapidly grows The product is a standout #1 -- Company solves real world problems for sales, marketing and business development around the globe. This is a space that will continue to be needed more and more Get to work with the top tech companies in the world BEST JOB AND OPPORTUNITY IN THE AREA

Cons

If you're not flexible and ready to pivot from ongoing growth and changes, that could be a con - that's something I love. I see no cons that disrupt a decision to work at DiscoverOrg.

Advice to Management

Continue investing back in your employees to encourage and make better.

DiscoverOrg2016-11-04
  1. "Best company to work for in the PNW."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company is a fast paced growing company. We have doubled our employee count over the past year with an acquisition of ZoomInfo. Now we are ZoomInfo. The employees are great, hard working, and fun. They work hard and celebrate our achievements when necessary.

Cons

After the acquisition a lot has changed. I believe it’s for the better but if you can look forward to where we are heading it could be tough getting through each day.

Advice to Management

Give more recognition to the hard working staff that is helping grow this company.

DiscoverOrg2019-12-12
  2. "Fast paced environment,"

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team and our platform are growing really rapidly, which is really cool to be a part of. Everyone is really friendly and I've found it to be a really positive work environment so far. I love that it's extremely fast paced, and that there's never really a dull moment. I work best when I have a lot of forward momentum, so working in a really high-output role with a dynamic team has been perfect for me. I'm also really excited about having a flexible time off policy in 2020!

Cons

Only real negative I've seen is that downtown parking can be kind of tricky.

Advice to Management

N/A

DiscoverOrg2019-12-11

Discover more reviews about DiscoverOrg.