DiscoverOrg - The Industry Standard for how a Software Company should run | Glassdoor

"The Industry Standard for how a Software Company should run"

Former Employee - Sales Development Representative in Vancouver, WA

I worked at DiscoverOrg full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Amazing Company Culture. This speaks to both the personnel, and the overall style/tone. Feels like a family that pushes you to your best. -Huge opportunities for upward movement. Happens at a quick rate for those who apply themselves -The company offers University-esque classes for those who want to learn additional information. Along with that, training and meetings also somewhat operate like a classroom - I feel like they provided me with a 4-year degree worth of knowledge in Business. -Great location in Downtown Vancouver. The 9th floor view overlooking the city is nothing to take for granted. -The talent that you're surrounded by is hard to collectively find. Since it's such a cooperative environment, everyone gets better everyday, simply thanks to their peers. -Competitive pay -Benefits and overall HR experience is unparalleled -The company compliments the "work hard" mentality very well when it comes to social events. -The leadership/executive staff. -Last but not least, the product/solution itself.

Cons

The only thing I will say, is that the company just went through an acquisition (of their biggest competitor). There were no cons while I was working at DiscoverOrg, but I'm sure there will be a couple growing pains associated with the months to come - simply due to the success of the company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, because it's working extremely well.

DiscoverOrg2017-09-12
  1. "Best company to work for in the PNW."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company is a fast paced growing company. We have doubled our employee count over the past year with an acquisition of ZoomInfo. Now we are ZoomInfo. The employees are great, hard working, and fun. They work hard and celebrate our achievements when necessary.

Cons

After the acquisition a lot has changed. I believe it’s for the better but if you can look forward to where we are heading it could be tough getting through each day.

Advice to Management

Give more recognition to the hard working staff that is helping grow this company.

DiscoverOrg2019-12-12
  2. "Fast paced environment,"

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team and our platform are growing really rapidly, which is really cool to be a part of. Everyone is really friendly and I've found it to be a really positive work environment so far. I love that it's extremely fast paced, and that there's never really a dull moment. I work best when I have a lot of forward momentum, so working in a really high-output role with a dynamic team has been perfect for me. I'm also really excited about having a flexible time off policy in 2020!

Cons

Only real negative I've seen is that downtown parking can be kind of tricky.

Advice to Management

N/A

DiscoverOrg2019-12-11

Discover more reviews about DiscoverOrg.