DiscoverOrg - Path to Success | Glassdoor
  1. "Path to Success"

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growing quickly with plenty of opportunities to move up and prove yourself! I can see myself at this company for many years to come.

Cons

No cons that I can see

DiscoverOrg2019-06-07
  1. "Best company to work for in the PNW."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company is a fast paced growing company. We have doubled our employee count over the past year with an acquisition of ZoomInfo. Now we are ZoomInfo. The employees are great, hard working, and fun. They work hard and celebrate our achievements when necessary.

Cons

After the acquisition a lot has changed. I believe it’s for the better but if you can look forward to where we are heading it could be tough getting through each day.

Advice to Management

Give more recognition to the hard working staff that is helping grow this company.

DiscoverOrg2019-12-12
  2. "Fast paced environment,"

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team and our platform are growing really rapidly, which is really cool to be a part of. Everyone is really friendly and I've found it to be a really positive work environment so far. I love that it's extremely fast paced, and that there's never really a dull moment. I work best when I have a lot of forward momentum, so working in a really high-output role with a dynamic team has been perfect for me. I'm also really excited about having a flexible time off policy in 2020!

Cons

Only real negative I've seen is that downtown parking can be kind of tricky.

Advice to Management

N/A

DiscoverOrg2019-12-11

Discover more reviews about DiscoverOrg.