DiscoverOrg - Best Job I've Ever Had | Glassdoor
  1. "Best Job I've Ever Had"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's now ZoomInfo, but I started when it was DiscoverOrg. I gotta say my favorite part of working here is the culture. Every person here knows how to grind, and we're expected to. I'm incredibly fulfilled in my role and excited to be working for a company growing this fast. I moved around a few times before finding the position I fit best in (worked as a CDR, then Account Manager, and now a CSM), and it's... seriously the best fit for me. I don't feel like my opinions need to be kept to myself, and the culture of the sales team is to ask as many questions as you can so we can all get better together. Never had a person respond to a question I've asked with anything other than a desire to help. Training is wonderful - even if you have never worked for a SaaS company, it's comprehensive and you know more than customers after the first 2 weeks.

Cons

The environment here can get negative, especially when it comes to big change. Because the company is growing quickly, we have a lot change - the comp plan was restructured mid-year and a lot of people got angry about it. You have to be comfortable with not knowing everything sometimes - decisions can be made last-minute and don't have a ton of lead-in all the time.

Advice to Management

Understand that folks don't love a bunch of change all the time - a phrase I hear a ton is "I know we're throwing a lot at you" and it's not entirely helpful all the time. That being said, don't go back on a decision just because some people are frustrated - you've made wise decisions historically and there's a certain amount of trust in knowing our managers don't flip-flop.

DiscoverOrg2019-10-24
  1. "Lots of momentum and energy"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Since I started working at DiscoverOrg over 4 years ago, the company has grown tremendously. We went from 2 offices to over 5 offices and 1k employees. - Great benefits! Flexible PTO with amazing healthcare options and 401k matching - Growth Potential: If you're looking to learn new skills, take on more responsibility and move to a new team - this is the place to be. - Executive Recognition: Hard work does not... go unnoticed. DiscoverOrg's CEO and executive team make time to mentor talent and show recognition regardless of tenure and position.

Cons

Hard work: If you're looking for a standard 9-5 where you get to slack off for long lunch breaks daily, this isn't the place for you. We thrive on hard work and dedication!

DiscoverOrg2019-11-26
  2. "Moving in the right direction"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

I worked at DiscoverOrg full-time for more than a year

Pros

One of the things I enjoyed most about this company is the vast amount of professional growth opportunities. My manager was very transparent and always there for my professional and personal growth. Also the benefits were always getting better and the senior leaders were trying to better communication throughout the company. I don't think every company is perfect, but there were a lot of positive strides made based... on employees' feedback.

Cons

The growth opportunities could be more transparent-especially the opportunities to move to different teams. However, if people were to reach out and ask they would get answers on how to talk to. I think career mapping as the company grows would be super helpful.

DiscoverOrg2019-11-13

Discover more reviews about DiscoverOrg.