Cover image for DiscoverOrg

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Nothing but good things to say

Dec 8, 2020 - Research Analyst in Vancouver, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really enjoyed my time with this company.

Cons

The only complaint was parking but as I was leaving they were actively making strides in accommodations.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Doing this so I can use the aite

Dec 2, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Vatican, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

What a good place to work.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A crazy, exciting, rewarding ride.

Aug 27, 2015 - Marketing in Vancouver, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easily one of the best things about working at DiscoverOrg is the fact that every employee has the opportunity to have a significant and lasting impact on the success of the company as a whole. Its a refreshing change to the politics and egos common in the typical office environment. Hard work, good ideas,and smart minds are rewarded and the company has a history of promoting from within. As other reviewers have mentioned, the company is moving at light-speed. Those who can keep up are in for an amazing ride. It can feel like you're running a marathon (every day). Although, it is exhausting at times - you become conditioned for the pace and there is a huge sense of satisfaction in all that you've accomplished. You are definitely challenged to reach beyond your potential. However, for those who are not satisfied with maintaining the status quo, this can be extremely rewarding. Working with really smart, passionate individuals who also truly care about the success of the company is extremely motivating and the collaborative environment fuels growth and innovation. I have a tremendous amount of respect for the CEO and his leadership team - they challenge me and lift me up every single day. I genuinely enjoy working with each of them as well as my team.

Cons

Being that we are constantly evolving and looking for ways to improve, there are not a lot of processes and infrastructure in place. This is also a product of the stage of life that the company is in. This is changing though - and the company is investing a lot of time and resources into these efforts.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about DiscoverOrg.

DiscoverOrg Photos

+ Add Photo
DiscoverOrg photo of: Donation Drive 2019
DiscoverOrg photo of: Revealing the big check!
DiscoverOrg photo of: Company Event: One Team One Dream!
DiscoverOrg photo of: Global Inclusion & Diversity Initiative Trail Blazers
DiscoverOrg photo of: T-Shirt Cannon!
DiscoverOrg photo of: DiscoverOrg's Headquarter Office Building
DiscoverOrg photo of: Award Season!

DiscoverOrg Job Seekers Also Viewed