Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Nothing but good things to say

Dec 8, 2020 - Research Analyst in Vancouver, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really enjoyed my time with this company.

Cons

The only complaint was parking but as I was leaving they were actively making strides in accommodations.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Doing this so I can use the aite

Dec 2, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Vatican, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

What a good place to work.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Job I've Ever Had

Oct 24, 2019 - Customer Success Manager in Vancouver, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's now ZoomInfo, but I started when it was DiscoverOrg. I gotta say my favorite part of working here is the culture. Every person here knows how to grind, and we're expected to. I'm incredibly fulfilled in my role and excited to be working for a company growing this fast. I moved around a few times before finding the position I fit best in (worked as a CDR, then Account Manager, and now a CSM), and it's seriously the best fit for me. I don't feel like my opinions need to be kept to myself, and the culture of the sales team is to ask as many questions as you can so we can all get better together. Never had a person respond to a question I've asked with anything other than a desire to help. Training is wonderful - even if you have never worked for a SaaS company, it's comprehensive and you know more than customers after the first 2 weeks.

Cons

The environment here can get negative, especially when it comes to big change. Because the company is growing quickly, we have a lot change - the comp plan was restructured mid-year and a lot of people got angry about it. You have to be comfortable with not knowing everything sometimes - decisions can be made last-minute and don't have a ton of lead-in all the time.

Continue reading

DiscoverOrg Response

Manager of Employee Experience

The culture at DiscoverOrg/ZoomInfo is one of a kind. We're glad you're taking advantage of the great training we offer, and appreciate you sticking with us through our company's evolution. We look forward to sharing more successes in the future.

Discover more reviews about DiscoverOrg.