Glassdoor Alert: Employer Legal Action

This employer has taken legal action against reviewers and/or Glassdoor for the reviews that have appeared on this profile. Please exercise your best judgment when evaluating this employer. Learn more about Glassdoor Alerts.

KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

SAD - Disappointing

Apr 10, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome Senior Staff - the 3 extraordinary ladies are TRULY a delight to work with. I would of never left(see CON), they should be the owners of the company. These 3 extraordinary women keep the company going and WORK hard on a daily basis. ALL the employees are awesome and hard working.

Cons

If you enjoy working with a narcissistic owner Ms. Trudy Madan - She has an inflated sense of self-importance. The behavior of Ms. Trudy Madan is an excessive need for selfie-obsessed, celebrity-driven culture, vain, full of herself, idealized, grandiose image, cocky, admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement. Generally, Ms Trudy Madan daily gaslighting (narcissitic) takes place in the context of manipulative, self-centered, low on empathy, and has a vested interest in always being right.

Continue reading
    10 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Dct

May 9, 2022 - Enrollment Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working for this place, I love the vibe we all have working together. Would not be anywhere else.

Cons

It’s a bit of a drive for me… but i can work with that

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

It was great until it wasn't

Jun 22, 2022 - Business Development Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Private office, experience in the clinical trial industry, decent pay

Cons

Changing goalposts, micromanaging, mundane tasks, strict time clocks

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Discovery Clinical Trials.