Disney Parks & Resorts - Working at Walt Disney World is a Magical Experience that does require being able to work hard! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

"Working at Walt Disney World is a Magical Experience that does require being able to work hard!"

Former Intern - Park Attractions in Orlando, FL
Former Intern - Park Attractions in Orlando, FL

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Working in such a positive atmosphere makes it such a wonderful place to work. Even though you do have to deal with grumpy guests sometimes, the overall atmosphere is a pleasant one to work in.

Cons

If you work at some of the parks (except Animal Kingdom), but ESPECIALLY Magic Kingdom at Disney World, shifts can run vary late. Working until 1 or 2am happens. Also, you have to be good with people when they complain or disregard the directions of the cast members. You may not like your job if you are not a patient person or get frustrated easily.

Advice to Management

Everyone makes mistakes. It is very appreciative to not quickly punish employees when they are learning.

Other Employee Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

1. "Operated one attraction in Magic Kingdom."

Former Intern - Operation Intern in Orlando, FL
    Former Intern - Operation Intern in Orlando, FL

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Happy and smily faces every day. You can go to the parks or invite friends to the parks for free. Huge employee discount.

Cons

Very robotic work every day.

2. "So far so good!"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at Disney Parks & Resorts part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I felt well accomdated as soon as I began working with them. I gave them good results and efficent dedicated work and I received my return in more then a form of compesation, but as people in my group, seemed to care about me as a person. Temp postion.

Cons

It seems like the senior management needs more structre/management internally to implement higher standarts in which they are thriving to succeed in! but we cant be perfect!

Advice to Management

None yet... heh