Disney Parks & Resorts - Software Engineering Intern at WDPRO | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

"Software Engineering Intern at WDPRO"

Former Intern - Software Engineering Intern in Glendale, CA
Former Intern - Software Engineering Intern in Glendale, CA

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone I worked with was very friendly and helpful when I had questions or when I needed to learn something new. The perks of working for Disney are great, even if you are just an intern. There are a lot of opportunities to learn and meet new people, but you have to be proactive and not wait for people to come to you.

Cons

Sometimes it seems like you continue doing the same thing over and over again. The work can get stale quickly if you don't try and find something new to do; especially with interns, they don't always make sure that when you finish what they told you to do that you have access to what should come next.

Other Employee Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

1. "Attractions Host"

Pros

Great benefits! Flexible schedule. Diverse.

Cons

Pay not so great. Difficult to make a living there.

Advice to Management

All positive

2. "Work was a nightmare at times, outside of wok was a blast as an intern"

Former Intern - Sales Associate in Orlando, FL
    Former Intern - Sales Associate in Orlando, FL

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The discounts were good all around town as everyone gave disney workers a discount and you go into the parks for free. you also got to meet all kinds of people and see little kids light up seeing something at the parks, it made your day better. Outside of work and just being in florida with people your age made it all worth it as well.

Cons

Certain managers were like robots, not thinking for themselves and repeating the same thing like we were 4 years old.

Advice to Management

Management: Stop being so mean to your employees and treat them more than a number; I stopped coming in on my days off and after 6 months i decided i would just wok just enough to get by because of how bad you treated not only me but everyone around me. Now, i'm at a job and i work extremely hard for them because they treat me like a human. RESPECT GOES A LONG WAY, expecially with the people who work under you.