Disneyland Resort - Fun Place to Work | Glassdoor
  1. "Fun Place to Work"

Former Employee - PhotoPass Photographer in Anaheim, CA

I worked at Disneyland Resort part-time for more than a year

Pros

I loved the atmosphere and my fellow cast members. I also loved interacting with the guests. I was provided with excellent training and taught how to troubleshoot my camera equipment. I was very fortunate to work in a department that had excellent leads and managers. It was a great experience.

Cons

You will work in full sun. Sunscreen can only provide so much protection so be aware if you are at risk of skin cancer. Wear the hat and hydrate.

Advice to Management

Management needs to provide sun protection and/or shade for the photographers. Skin cancer is real. I had two modules removed and had to leave the job I loved because I could not take a risk of continuing to expose myself working in DCA. But I still loved my job but not the direct sun exposure.

Disneyland Resort2019-07-05
  1. "greaat"

I worked at Disneyland Resort

Pros

good company to work for

Cons

hard working needed in order to get good salary

Disneyland Resort2018-08-16
  2. "A Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Pararade Support in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Disneyland Resort part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Disney offers tremendous benefits and perks far beyond anything I have seen from other corporations. Disney works around your personal and family schedule in an attempt to keep its cast members happy.

Cons

You have to deal with rude and obnoxious guests who think that their ticket or annual pass entitles them to abuse the cast members and the cast members must continue to smile and present a false "happy attitude" in the face of racial and other abuses.

Advice to Management

Ease up on your cast members. Show more than normal compassion and give some true thought to each guest's complaint that you see.

Disneyland Resort2019-08-20

Discover more reviews about Disneyland Resort.