Diversified Consultants - "WE CARE" | Glassdoor

""WE CARE""

Current Employee - Successful Individual in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

DCI has been my home for over 10 years, i have seen this company grow and become the #1 agency. We care about our employees and none of us are just a number. DCI has a team of individuals like no other, the talent DCI has is very special, DCI is amazing in everything we do and i am very proud to be apart of the success story and we have so much more coming I AM DCI!

Cons

We have to all embrace the struggle at times , with growth comes more IT problems which can ve a little disappointing at times when we may have some down time, dont worry it is nothing er can't handle....

Advice to Management

Sometime we get a little too busy and can forget what means the most to us, take a step back and remember how you got to where you are and remember what was importantnt to you when you were climbing the ladder!

Diversified Consultants2017-07-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company good benefits"

Current Employee - Debt Collector

I have been working at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

laid back , dress casual bonus checks

Cons

Favoritism can sometimes be showed more times than others

Diversified Consultants2019-06-22
  2. "Who's the boss"

I have been working at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

since no one is the boss you can be the boss

Cons

no one knows what to do or how to do it. the higher ups with sense left already or were terminated because they were too smart for this

Advice to Management

who is management? what do they manage exactly

Diversified Consultants2019-12-05

Discover more reviews about Diversified Consultants.