Diversified Sourcing Solutions - Diversified is an enriching place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Diversified Sourcing Solutions

"Diversified is an enriching place to work."

I have been working at Diversified Sourcing Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best reasons are the people. This job was a blessing to me and continues to be every day. They know how to treat their employees and want them to come to work and do their best every day.

Cons

Communication and training on computer issues. We have so many branches in different areas and then the home office. And every branch does things differently. On certain policies we should all be on the same page. It would make things easier and better if their was a better line of communication. Also the information and training when new procedures are introduced. Some of us are not as good at computer issues as others and i really wish sometimes a training class was available to teach us more and be sure we are doing things correctly especially in Avionte.

Advice to Management

Talk to us more...give us more communication...training to be sure we are all on the same page. Personally just want to know I am doing my job to the best of my ability.

Other Employee Reviews for Diversified Sourcing Solutions

1. "Diversified Sourcing Solutions is moving forward!"

I have been working at Diversified Sourcing Solutions full-time

Pros

DSS is like a family even with offices in nine different location nationwide. The company is interesting in finding people a solution and encourages every employee to take ownership of the company's actions while benefiting others.

DSS encourages its employees to think creatively and be innovative. They provide excellent service and put importance on maintaining a healthy company culture.

I love that one of the DSS values is to help the community, give back, volunteer and be of value to the community. I definitely love where this company is going!

Cons

Market out in the community more.

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Branch Manager
    Current Employee - Branch Manager

Pros

Team environment, constantly evolves to meet new business needs.

Cons

Can't think of any right now.