Division-D - Amazing Place to Work! | Glassdoor

"Amazing Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Division-D full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People, PTO, Snacks and Coffee, Whirlyball, Hours

Cons

Small Office (which is being expanded)

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for Division-D

1. "Account Executive"

I have been working at Division-D full-time

Pros

Awesome company culture with room for advancement. All of the managers started out in entry level roles so it's a great company that you can not only start your career at, but also grow within.

Lots of perks - half day Friday's, office lunches and happy hours, employee appreciate days. Definitely a good work hard/play hard environment.

Cons

Not many - this is a true sales role so it can be a bit of a grind. It's rewarding to see the client relationships built!

"Account Executive"

I worked at Division-D full-time

Pros

Most of the people there are fantastic. HR hires really dynamic, hardworking people. This position provides great experience for cold calling.

Cons

The training for the position was not complete and did not provide enough opportunity to role-play before getting on the phone. The interview does not provide an accurate representation of the work that will be completed. The sales are transactional rather than relationship based. There is a general attitude in the office that chatting is not encouraged and you need every minute of the work day to get your job done. They do have a work hard play hard mentality and this may work out if you don't like casual interactions throughout your work day.

Advice to Management

Encourage inter-office communication, both work related and not, to encourage employees to get to know each other. Employees stay in jobs and leave jobs based in large part on coworker relationships.

Division-D Response

Mar 27, 2017 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for your feedback on Division-D. Our recruitment team seeks out dedicated individuals as we are committed to building a diverse and creative culture. Our team members are our greatest... More