Dixon Advisory - Assistant Project Manager Position | Glassdoor

"Assistant Project Manager Position"

Current Employee - Assistant Project Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Dixon Advisory full-time for less than a year

Pros

Plain and simple- Dixon cares about their employees. As an employee who has experience at other large construction companies, I know how it feels to get lost in a company. That is impossible at Dixon. From the CEO all the way down to your other team members, everyone is invested in your growth and professional development. The job itself is extremely demanding and because of that everyone is there is to guide you... along the way and make sure that you know how to get your job done. The job itself is full of rewarding learning experiences including: construction industry knowledge, business knowledge, professional development, and so much more. Everything you learn as an APM set's you up to continue your career at Dixon. Being a woman in this industry has it's hard moments but Dixon is aware of this and creates a work environment that prevents any discrimination. Not to mention Dixon is a part of PWC (Professional Women in Construction) and attends all of their events, which are awesome! I am extremely happy I joined the team and have only been here for about 6 months, but I have learned more in those 6 months than a year at a previous company.

Cons

Versatility in jobs. If you are looking for a design- build firm that does commercial and residential work, Dixon is not for you as we primarily only do residential.

Dixon Advisory2018-08-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Supportive and exciting workplace!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Dixon Advisory full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture here is unbeatable. Everyone is supportive of each other, new ideas are always welcomed to the table, and the open-door policy is awesome. The work is also genuinely interesting, and the office location (and the office itself) is amazing.

Cons

No cons at the moment.

Dixon Advisory2019-07-26

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in New York, NY

I have been working at Dixon Advisory full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work culture at Dixon is like no other! This company is filled with hardworking, intelligent people who are constantly willing to help each-other out. Company -wide events and happy hours make it easy to socialize and wind down after a long week. This is the perfect place to learn and grow and I am excited for whats to come!

Cons

There are no cons at this point

Dixon Advisory2019-07-22

Discover more reviews about Dixon Advisory.