DocuSign - Another year, another review! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Another year, another review!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Let's see, it's been a bit over two years for me. A lot has changed in that time, and I'd easily say most of it for the better.

The company continues to grow, but the neck-breaking pace of my first 1-2 years has slowed. It feels more sustainable (we're definitely still growing) and that the focus is on maturity.

We have a new CEO that seems to know what he's doing, or at least what he wants to do. He's been very consistent, very open, and prioritizes communication and answers the hard questions.

The goals for the company are well outlined and the future is in sight. There are still more changes to be made for all the orgs within the company to align, but those changes are well on their way and so far they seem well thought out and appropriate.

There continues to be an abundance of opportunity to serve in our local communities through IMPACT events. And while the internal socializing (happy hour) has been cut back, when we do have them, they seem to be higher quality and worth while.

Personally, I've been given a lot of opportunity to grow and succeed here. I am proud of what we do as a company, and blessed to be apart of it with. I look forward to many more years of learning, being challenged, and ultimately, growing.

Cons

With our IPO around the corner, you feel the belt tightening. More scrutiny for travel and money expenditure in general, but I'd say it's both a good thing and to be expected.

Our benefits are slowly, but surely, expanding with the most recent being 6 months of leave for a new child, which is incredible. But, this is the con section, so I'll say that I hope our benefits in the area of 401k matching materialize after our IPO.

There's still some inter-org struggles in terms of communication and usage of resources, but the silver lining is that our leadership is aware and directly working on it now. I feel it will be addressed by the end of this year and we'll be able to move forward better united.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the hard conversations and the hard decisions as we move into the next phase of the company.

The consistent CEO/executive communication has been awesome, so please keep doing that as well.

Don't be afraid to share bad news - I would hope and expect us to rally together regardless and overcome.

Sep 27, 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

You win hands down for most detailed, thoughtful review. THANK YOU. Drop the mic.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sales Development Representative - Great entry level job"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Seattle, WA

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great management who constantly works with you to achieve your goals.
    Fantastic benefits packages: Snacks, plenty of paid time off, and medical/insurance plans.
    You work for what you earn ethic.
    Cohesive sales teams, which are collaborative and supportive.

Cons

Salary could be a bit more competitive.

Advice to Management

Keep on allowing teams to present new ideas, innovate, and grow as young sales professionals.
    Fantastic work by management.
    Improve communication channels when working with Account Executives.

Dec 4, 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Sounds like you like your gig. We'd love to hear more about your ideas on how to improve communications channels with Account Executives. Can you bubble up specific... More

2. "MDR"

I worked at DocuSign full-time

Pros

Great team, great coaching, great training. Normal numbers of highs and lows.

Cons

No real room for AE promotion if you're not a TOP performer. AM promotion is in the Seattle office only.

Advice to Management

Make a better MDR promotion path ASAP.

Dec 4, 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Discover more reviews about DocuSign.