Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Look No Further

Jul 15, 2019 - Sales in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best companies anyone could ever work for. They treat their employees fairly, are dedicated to the success of their employees, have great work life balance, and very responsive management. Culture is outstanding, you feel welcome and at home starting day 1. Benefits are outstanding.

Cons

Large sales organization makes for a more difficult promotion

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

DocuSign Response

Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks. It's great you find employees are treated fairly and are responsive.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Awesome Company

May 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, benefits, perks, and professional development

Cons

Jobs may require high number of hours

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Work of Your Life at DocuSign

May 13, 2021 - Compliance Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- I have been given the opportunity to make many different relationships across the business and work cross-functionally. - My team has grown to support our org and it has also given me the opportunity to try new things. - My responsibilities grew exponentially from hire to now and my hard work and effort was recognized accordingly through our year end review process. - I feel very supported by my immediate manager and team. - Benefits package is tremendous (some items that could be reconsidered/added but overall, amazing). - I've appreciated the diversity and inclusion efforts and opportunity to attend events hosted by our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). The ERGs put on amazing events, panels, and workshops that I believe are so beneficial.

Cons

As a Company, I do think we need to be more timely/aggressive in the hiring and recruiting process. My process of getting hired was relatively quick and painless but lately, in order to continue growing, we need more resources to assist with recruiting the large amount of jobs we've opened.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about DocuSign.