DocuSign - Innovation and Collaboration | Glassdoor

"Innovation and Collaboration"

Current Employee - Director of Product Operations in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Director of Product Operations in Seattle, WA

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Working at DocuSign is like being part of a big family. Everyone cares about your opinion and experience. The Team listens when you talk, corrects you when you’re wrong and builds you up to make everyone successful.

I love white boarding new ideas with the CTO, hanging out with the Dev and ops teams. We have a great and knowledgeable CS team.

Cons

There is a lot to do at DocuSign. We have so many great ideas to implement we’re never board. I’d like to move faster there just isn’t enough time.

Dec 20, 2015 – Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you for your review and congrats on passing the 5 year mark!

Other Employee Reviews for DocuSign

"Hang on for the ride!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I get to work with some of the smartest people i've ever met, great team environment, fun culture, fantastic product and customers love it!

Cons

Like all fast growing companies, a lot of the processes are undefined and too much of the knowledge is tribal knowledge.

Advice to Management

Continue to enhance the training program and invest in your employees. Formalize the processes and have clearly defined paths to achieve success by all.

Dec 20, 2015 – Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks for your review. We are working on formalizing training and defining careers paths.

"Do not work here (in Sales) unless you are truly desperate"

Former Employee - Corporate Account Executive in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Corporate Account Executive in Seattle, WA

I worked at DocuSign full-time (More than a year)

Pros

some nice people, product is ok, free drinks a few free snacks

Cons

bad middle management, you are truly just a number here, paranoid management only concern is "perception" and putting on a good show for boss (example: middle managers telling salespeople to walk briskly down the halls), extreme micro-management, TINY cubes, unreasonable sales quotas, very bad comp plan, nobody making any money except for the lucky few who sell to Banks and Credit Unions and to Wealth Management - if you aren't in one of these verticals (and you won't be) this is truly a dead-end, don't pay for cell phone but want you connected 24/7, bad benefit package, don't match 401k, have managed to drain all the fun out of the workplace.

Advice to Management

Deal with reality and don't promise what you can't deliver, why hire successful salespeople with promises of 200k and then have the average salesperson earn 80k - this breeds a negative atmosphere, also promising a "draw" when you don't have one, nice.

Dec 20, 2015 – Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you for your review. Sorry it didn't work out for you here but hope you found a great job elsewhere. Since you wrote this review, we have brought in many seasoned sales executive who have ... More