Doherty - Ok place to work | Glassdoor

"Ok place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Pros

Helping people in need of finding jobs

Cons

required to travel and did not get travel time

Advice to Management

offer travel time when required to travel

Other Employee Reviews for Doherty

1. "project manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newry, Northern Ireland (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newry, Northern Ireland (UK)

I have been working at Doherty full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Reliable payment, easy to work with, they are willing to help out with issues inside and outside of the work place. Very strict on health and safety.

Cons

Sometimes we have to work late and that doesn't suit myself or some of the other workers, i would like to receive more money.

Advice to Management

Let the employees go home earlier, incentives would be a good way to make people work harder and the ones do make them feel more appreciated.

2. "Think again"

I have been working at Doherty full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Open minded. If you want to try something and can prove the ideas value they will probably let you do it.

Cons

Confused, impulsive, short-sighted, incompetent, selfish, immature, fake......these are words to describe co-workers and leaders and this company (in a business sense otherwise they are good people) .

I constantly had to put my true work goals and projects aside to serve the needs and last minute requests brought on by the inadequacies of the staff and their inabilities to function like professionals.

I comlpetely switched careers to be in this industry and it bit me in the butt! NO higher ups here take any sort of accountability for their decisions.

They just shrug shoulders and push the work to someone else. You have to wonder...if they can't run their own business, how can they help you run yours??

Advice to Management

Learn how to run a company and be self sufficient adult professionals....learn how to make a plan and make sure you actually think about it before you put it forth