Dominion Enterprises - Excellent Opportunity | Glassdoor

"Excellent Opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Being recognized for your efforts, great upper management support and encouragement. An extremely positive work environment. I actually enjoy my job and have a great work/home life balance. It's a perfect fit as a parent.

Cons

Nothing major. I do wish our health benefits were a little less expensive. While I do think our compensation is average, I would like to see a bigger slice of the pie.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do. I absolutely love being a part of the success of my team.

Other Employee Reviews for Dominion Enterprises

"Only good as a stepping stone."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

I worked at Dominion Enterprises full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

In the Sussex branch there are some amazing people but they are all jumping ship now.
    Schedules are flexible as long as you aren't in one of the terrible departments.
    Benefits are decent.

Cons

Pay is horribly low. I had no idea it was so low until I got out of there. I took a new job that pays almost THREE TIMES the slary I was making there when I started. So only work here if you don't mind making low wages just to gain entry level experience but I wouldn't stay longer thana couple years.
    There are a couple department managers that are absolute tyrants and don't care at all about their employees. Then there are others that are wonderful.
    The ceo is an arrogant jerk that pushes his political beliefs on his employees freely in the stupid town hall meetings that everyone (even managers) fall asleep during.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees what they are worth and listen to their opinions and maybe you won't lose them all. Oh wait.... too late.

"Egos rampant"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

I worked at Dominion Enterprises full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some coworkers and team members

Cons

Full of egotistical upper management who make decisions to advance their own careers and promote their own agendas. Senior management is full of people who have made poor decisions and spent millions and millions of company money on failed businesses and projects, yet continue to be paid massive salaries and keep their jobs.

Advice to Management

Its not worth giving advice to people who won't listen