Dominion Enterprises - One of the worst companies to be employed with | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Dominion Enterprises

"One of the worst companies to be employed with"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Norfolk, VA
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Absolutely zero, none, zippo, run as far away from this organization that you can.

Cons

Senior Management only cares about themselves. This company has destroyed many lives by letting long term employees go who really built the company in the first place.

Advice to Management

Quit protecting yourself and your image. Care about others and don't be so proud of yourself when you let people go.

Other Employee Reviews for Dominion Enterprises

"Good while it lasted until corporate restructured territories and let reps go."

Former Employee - Account Executive in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Tampa, FL

I worked at Dominion Enterprises full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good pay, great benefits, flexible work schedule.

Cons

Never know when they'll want to restructure territories.

2. "Happily with the company for 5 + years and will continue."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Extremely flexible, great benefits, wonderful people to work with, and great forward momentum after standing still for a while.

There were issues that arose in the past, but with a bit of restructure within upper management, we are now on the upswing of what was a decline in workplace morale. The changes showed that management is listening to us, and were willing to invest and give us the tools and people that we needed to succeed.

While there is still work to be done, we are now energized as a company and headed down a great path.

Cons

Need a clear and concise message to give current employees about direction that the company is headed. With so many offices spread across the county, and with different people involved in different things, messages get muddy, which then starts rumors throughout the organization.

If everyone from all sides of the business were on the same page, as well as being open, upfront, and honest, this could alleviate a lot of morale issues within the building.

Advice to Management

A clear message to current employees of future plans and how we are implementing them across our business is extremely important.