Domino's - It felt like home. | Glassdoor

"It felt like home."

Current Employee - Dominos Delivery Driver in Hauula, HI
Current Employee - Dominos Delivery Driver in Hauula, HI

I have been working at Domino's part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I had some amazing co-workers who all knew what they were doing and did it efficiently with a good attitude. It seemed like no one was too good for any task and everyone pitched in where they could - whether it was making pizzas, cleaning, or taking orders. Pretty fast paced work so even though it wasn't necessarily challenging it wasn't dull because there was constant action. I was actually amazed with how well they worked around my schedule since I was a full-time student at the same time. All I needed to do was give them fair warning and they would work around when I was available.

Cons

There's no breaks. I would work 6 hour days and not once would I take a break while I was working. The non-stop thing is nice, but it also wears on you as the day moves on. The biggest con was the system where you input orders doesn't really let you deviate to meet the wants of the customer making it more difficult to meet unusual requests.

Advice to Management

Businesses are supposed to meet the wants of customers, right? So make it easy for them to get exactly what they want, even if it's unusual.

Other Employee Reviews for Domino's

"Field Marketing Manager"

Former Employee - Field Marketing Manager
    Former Employee - Field Marketing Manager

I worked at Domino's full-time

Pros

Career development, culture, benefits, PTO, nurtured growth, challenging, flexible, good people

Cons

Hard to come up with some cons. The salary wasn't the highest, but the total compensation package was good.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

"A Career in your own hands"

Current Employee - District Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - District Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Domino's full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Growth potential is large. You can always move up so long as you're a thinker. Plenty of hours. Company has legitimate structure and want you to grow.

Cons

If you work too hard, it doesn't pay off. Franchisee's become comfortable and become to expect you. It gets in the way of due compensation. No benefits.

Advice to Management

Ensure you have a structured contract. Be sure that you're compensated well for your time. Set the expectations and make your crew work for you. Think outside the box.