Domino's - Fun Environment | Glassdoor

"Fun Environment"

Former Employee - Delivery Driver
Former Employee - Delivery Driver

I worked at Domino's part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I loved my coworkers and the work was fairly easy. the environment was fun and stress-free. We had free candy on Fridays (our busiest day) and lots of employee competitions and incentives.

Cons

Frequently ran into scheduling problems with management, where I would be scheduled to work on a day outside of my availability. If scheduled, it was my responsibility to find a replacement for my shift, or face a penalty on my attendance record.

Advice to Management

Keep multiple lists of each employee's specific and up-to-date availability in order to avoid scheduling conflicts and problems.

Other Employee Reviews for Domino's

"General Manager"

Former Employee - General Manager in Madison, WI
    Former Employee - General Manager in Madison, WI

I worked at Domino's full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was the General Manager. I made my own schedule. I usually had Monday's off. I worked for a franchise in Wisconsin--Free pizza and vacation was the benefits

Cons

NO INSURANCE like promised, Was promised all kinds of bonues, got very litle. Owner was very cheap as we needed new bags, screens, coats.

Advice to Management

I can't take it out on "Dominos" itself because of bad owners. But, maybe Ann Arbor should start listening to the actual "GM's" of what is really going on in the stores.

2. "Great people and exciting work environment"

Current Employee - Delivery Expert in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Delivery Expert in Denver, CO

I have been working at Domino's part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The hours are extremely flexible and can work around a student's schedule or another Job. 90% of the employee's are happy to work for the company and work well with other employee's and that reflects on the level of customer service.

Cons

Assistant managers don't make that much money and in most cases are working more hours weekly than GM's. It takes a while for things to trickle down from Corporate like updating Mileage for Driver's.

Advice to Management

There should be more ways for insider's and driver's to get ideas and or thoughts up to corporate. I think a lot of the time things are brought up to immediate supervisors and that's as far s it goes.