Domo - Best career move I've made | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Domo

"Best career move I've made"

Current Employee - Marketing in American Fork, UT
Current Employee - Marketing in American Fork, UT

I have been working at Domo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've worked for some really cool enterprise tech companies, but Domo tops them all. They hire really smart, driven people, pay them well, and expect a lot out of them. The energy here is pretty awesome, and the company culture is something only Josh James could concoct. My boss has led massive teams at SAP and Oracle, but somehow remains really grounded and approachable (in addition to being wicked smart).

Cons

Like all companies, it experiences growing pains. When you're trying to go this big, this fast, mistakes will get made and toes will get stepped on. Does that ruffle feathers sometimes? Sure. But if you're good enough, and thick skinned enough, you'll thrive.

Advice to Management

Keep holding these killer company meetings. Transparency is so critical for morale.

Other Employee Reviews for Domo

1. "Love building a revolution"

Current Intern - Software Engineer Intern in American Fork, UT
    Current Intern - Software Engineer Intern in American Fork, UT

I have been working at Domo as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I'm a front-end developer. One of my favorite parts of working at Domo is that the day-to-day work is exciting. I turned down other terrific offers just based on how fun it is to work at Domo. I feel like I'm always learning. Some pros:
    - The culture
    - The product
    - The co-workers
    - The cutting edge technology
    - Hack night (every other Thursday we spend the evening doing whatever we want. We're encouraged to not work on product related stuff but we can if we want to. It's awesome, and definitely one of my favorite parts of working here).

Cons

Because we're a startup some things aren't totally figured out. Some processes haven't been optimised and you've got to be comfortable with change to work here (which, to me isn't a big deal, but to some it can be a frustration).

Advice to Management

Please make sure that we get product mocks before we're asked to build things.

2. "An excellent place to work and and excel"

Current Employee - Talent Services in American Fork, UT
    Current Employee - Talent Services in American Fork, UT

I have been working at Domo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company culture is excellent, and the hiring standards ensure that your co-workers are amazing. Excellent health benefits, free lunch, wellness reimbursement, matching 401k, $500 towards iPad/tablet.

Cons

Come prepared to work hard. Domo is growing quickly, and expects the people they hire to understand the work hard, play hard mentality.