Domo - A Positive Environment that Breads Success | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Domo

"A Positive Environment that Breads Success"

Current Employee - Senior Product Analyst in American Fork, UT
Current Employee - Senior Product Analyst in American Fork, UT

I have been working at Domo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Domo is one of the few companies that executes an amazing culture where hard work is well rewarded, and every employee is given an opportunity to have a significant impact on the product. Holidays, events and personal successes are all celebrated at Domo (i.e. Christmas, Halloween, May the 4th be With You, Tailgates, Sales, etc.). Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are all provided at work, all I have to do is show up and concentrate on work.

Cons

Because Domo's a startup sometimes the work/life balance can become lopsided. I hope this changes in the future as we become more established and reach our company goals.

Advice to Management

Establish boundaries between the time available for work and personal life.

Other Employee Reviews for Domo

1. "Love building a revolution"

Current Intern - Software Engineer Intern in American Fork, UT
    Current Intern - Software Engineer Intern in American Fork, UT

I have been working at Domo as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I'm a front-end developer. One of my favorite parts of working at Domo is that the day-to-day work is exciting. I turned down other terrific offers just based on how fun it is to work at Domo. I feel like I'm always learning. Some pros:
    - The culture
    - The product
    - The co-workers
    - The cutting edge technology
    - Hack night (every other Thursday we spend the evening doing whatever we want. We're encouraged to not work on product related stuff but we can if we want to. It's awesome, and definitely one of my favorite parts of working here).

Cons

Because we're a startup some things aren't totally figured out. Some processes haven't been optimised and you've got to be comfortable with change to work here (which, to me isn't a big deal, but to some it can be a frustration).

Advice to Management

Please make sure that we get product mocks before we're asked to build things.

2. "An excellent place to work and and excel"

Current Employee - Talent Services in American Fork, UT
    Current Employee - Talent Services in American Fork, UT

I have been working at Domo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company culture is excellent, and the hiring standards ensure that your co-workers are amazing. Excellent health benefits, free lunch, wellness reimbursement, matching 401k, $500 towards iPad/tablet.

Cons

Come prepared to work hard. Domo is growing quickly, and expects the people they hire to understand the work hard, play hard mentality.