Domo - Amazing product and people - coming to Domo was a great decision! | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Breakfast options along with catered lunch and dinner everyday" (in 22 reviews)

• "Amazing free food, great pay, great experience" (in 29 reviews)

Cons
  • "With that comes growing pains that can be reactive at times" (in 16 reviews)

• "Work life balance could improve for a company this size" (in 8 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Amazing product and people - coming to Domo was a great decision!"

Current Employee - Sales/Marketing Manager
Current Employee - Sales/Marketing Manager

Pros

Beyond the long list of work perks (all meals catered, fun employee celebrations, and more), exciting product, and innovative culture, my favorite thing about working at Domo is the quality of the people. The teams at Domo are extremely smart, hard-working, and truly engaged in building Domo to be the leader in business management. Clients absolutely love the product, which makes it very exciting and rewarding to be in Sales. HR is definitely on the cutting edge more than any company I have ever been at, rolling out benefits like a maternity clothing benefit, awesome paternity leave, and newborn bucks that have received national attention. With opportunities to rub shoulders with the executive leadership team through programs like Women at Domo, and formal mentoring programs, I know Domo wants me to personally succeed. Leaders make sure employees have the tools they need to do their jobs, and recognize when employees do great work. Domo has been amazing place to work so far, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store!

Cons

None. We keep expanding and office space is getting better and better.

Advice to Management

Thank you for your generosity. Keep innovating, empowering employees, and Domo will transform the way the world works!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Worst managed software company ever!"

Former Employee - Enterprise Sales
    Former Employee - Enterprise Sales

I worked at Domo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free lunch if you work in corporate, that's about it.

Cons

Management is an absolute joke. Bunch of old IBM managers that are completely useless in a sales call. They promise clients the world and deliver 1/3 of what they promised.

Advice to Management

Hire new managers that know how to sell SaaS.

2. "Great teams, smart people, fantastic product"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in American Fork, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in American Fork, UT

I have been working at Domo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Highly competent and positive teams, everywhere you go. Seems like everyone here really wants to be here and they believe in the future of the company. There are a lot of "fun" perks if that's your thing (swag, parties, contests, general well-mannered professional silliness), but the opportunity to be part of a revolutionary product that really can transform the way businesses are run if the most exciting part. Domo is going places and is exploding.

Cons

Cramped office right now. There's been a lot of growth (good thing), but pods are filling up. I was stationed right between 2 corner desks, which works, but hardly enough space for my stuff. This is a short-term thing though, as I'm sure expansion is in the cards.

Advice to Management

The HR team is incredible, every step. Keep valuing your people and innovating, as you are. You guys are doing great. Thank you!

Discover more reviews about Domo.