Donnelly Communications - Great place to start growing yourself as a professional | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Donnelly Communications

"Great place to start growing yourself as a professional"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

DCI is a place where you can learn VERY quickly. It is a great place to challenge yourself without a lot of red tape to stop you from trying new things.

Cons

It is impossible for DCI to hold on to talented people. The pay is SO out of line with what I could be making anywhere else, there is little motivation to stay.

Advice to Management

Re-asses and re-align your middle management pay scales. Show them some appreciation.

Other Employee Reviews for Donnelly Communications

"Outstanding!"

Pros

Flexibility, convenient, progressive! The hours are flexible. The contact center is 24/7/365. The location is convenient, near Midtown and Buckhead. The office location is accessible by public transportation. The employees are warm, friendly and enthusiastic! I have been an employee of Donnelly Communications for 13 years and I can honestly say that it has been a great learning experience! I have witnessed the company's growth and determination to continue to be competitive!

Cons

No sick or personal time is given.

Advice to Management

The company should implement paid sick time and personal time program for employees that have been with company . All agents should be given at least 5 sick days and 2 personal days per year. If the sick time is not used, the agent gets paid for half of the unused hours.

Donnelly Communications Response

Jan 17, 2017 – Human Resources Administrator

Thank you so much for your feedback. We always seek to improve the employee experience! I'd love to discuss ways to do this with you. Please stop by my office.

"Team Donnelly"

Pros

I have been working for this company for almost five years and I have to say that I love my job! I started out as a customer service professional and have been promoted twice within that time. The company has a close knit feel to it and it is Christian based as well. We have a chapel right on the premises for when any employee just needs a minute to themselves for worship or any other reason that they need to be at peace. Our company is continually growing with new clients and new employees as well. I look forward the new year ahead and what is in store for Team Donnelly.

Cons

We need to do a better job at acknowledging employees and the milestones that they have made during their tenure.

Advice to Management

None at this time.

Donnelly Communications Response

Jan 17, 2017 – Human Resources Administrator

Thank you so much for your feedback. We used this feedback and hosted a luncheon to make sure our tenured employees knew we appreciate them. I appreciate you planting this seed. If you have any ... More