KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Day by day

Aug 10, 2022 - Operations Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, good pay, good hours, good benefits.

Cons

There is a bottle necking affect that happens between the people working on the ground and the higher ups at corporate. It's not too bad it's just tedious.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Doordash

Sep 16, 2022 - Doordasher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very flexible hours I would say

Cons

Not very high tips I would say

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Dashing is great for parents!!!

Sep 20, 2022 - Delivery Driver in Yuba City, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working here because I get to make my own schedule and basically how much money I wanna make! It’s good for parents because they can work around their children’s school schedule and dash while they’re at school and then get to be with them the rest of the day after school! It’s fun, easy and I love driving while listening to music anyways so that’s a plus. It’s convenient as well:)

Cons

Some cons are that some customers don’t tip anything at all when that is our income and we take time out of our day to go get their food/groceries etc. and it’d just be nice if they were more considerate about that. Also I wish they wouldn’t count how long you’ve been logged in against you and instead only look at active dash time while doing orders. You get locked out after 12 hours in a 24 hour but that’s not actual active time.. you can be signed on for 12 hours and only get one single order the whole time but they still lock you out. Other than that I love it:)

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about DoorDash.

DoorDash Careers

Cover image for DoorDash

When you join our team, you join our dream: to grow and empower local economies. We’re focused on improvement—from moving faster to...More

• Culture & Belonging