Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome company culture!

Jun 7, 2021 - Customer Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, Excellent benefits, Great people!

Cons

Need to work had to maintain work/life balance

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

High energy + high impact

Jun 8, 2021 - Customer Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone gets to touch high velocity and high-impact projects. The team is hugely collaborative and you will interact with many different departments daily. Even if you don't know how to do something when you start you are given tons of opportunities to learn and grow while pushing your development skills.

Cons

I think this is a generalized startup comment rather than a Dover specific criticism - but everyone works *a lot*. It's enjoyable because of the culture we have created, but it can be easy to let the workload take over.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Learning a ton

Feb 10, 2021 - Engagement Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

There's so many opportunities to get involved anywhere in the company and take ownership for parts of our product. Because of that I feel like I've learned more during my time at Dover than in the several previous years at my last company. The company has a really promising trajectory, and it's exciting to see us grow at such a fast rate. Overall the culture is great too - everyone is smart and friendly, but also intentional and genuine in a way I find refreshing.

Cons

This isn't surprising given how small and scrappy we are, but sometimes the work load can be overwhelming.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Dover.io.