Dow Chemical - Dow Chemical is an outstanding company to work for and I would recommend them to anyone. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Dow Chemical

"Dow Chemical is an outstanding company to work for and I would recommend them to anyone."

Current Employee - Packager in Midland, MI
Current Employee - Packager in Midland, MI

Pros

Friendly people, good benefits, safe working conditions, fairness, One of the best places I have ever been employed, and would hope to remain employed for a very long time.

Cons

I really can not think of anything negative to say right now. It has been a good experience for me up to this point.

Other Employee Reviews for Dow Chemical

"Worthwhile"

Current Employee - Senior Technologist in Spring House, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Technologist in Spring House, PA

Pros

Good work atmosphere
    Decent compensation
    Opportunities for growth
    Nice benefits
    Tuition Assistance

Cons

Big company with over 45000 employees worldwide..... sometimes you can just be a number. Don't be disheartened because hard work pays off..... sooner or later you will be noticed and will be appreciated.

2. "The Dow Chemical Company is a great place to work for anyone with the desire to work for a truly global company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Pros

The best reason I believe to work at Dow Chemical is the true global reach of this company. Where many other companies have some reach abroad, Dow is truly growing its international reach and includes opportunities to travel even at a low level

Cons

It is at the end of the day a chemical company. Many of the processes have a steeper learning curve as chemistry must be understood in some cases to understand the business operations.