DrAxe.com - Amazing Culture, Great Leadership and Talent! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Amazing Culture, Great Leadership and Talent!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

I have been working at DrAxe.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People:
In my experience, it starts with the leadership no matter where you go, and the team here is what has truly impressed me. People, especially the leadership, reinforce the culture and they have created an environment that is open, transparent, innovative, entrepreneurial, not mired by bureaucracy, and emphasizes personal development and growth. Everyone here is talented and willing to help out whenever needed.

Work:
The work has been very rewarding especially given that we are in the health and wellness space. Knowing that you are impacting the health and lives of customers is very satisfying.
In addition, the company is on an incredible journey and its growth and success is very exciting. It's insane that Nashville locals are not more familiar with this company and its immense success and amazing products (#1 in TN in Inc 500 fastest growing companies, #35 nationwide in 2017?!) .
The fast growth is very exciting and there are tons of opportunity to help effect change and make a real impact.

This company takes many pages out of top business development books. They truly care about the people and constantly iterating to become better. They don't micromanage, and I have definitely not seen any of the negative/toxic bullying or cussing out that was mentioned in previous reviews.

If you are not willing to grow and push yourself, maintain high standards, or be a team player, this isn't the place for you.

Cons

Because of the fast-paced environment, you have to be able to adjust and be flexible. For some that can be hard to adapt to, but they try to fail fast and learn faster.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate updates and news with the company especially as we continue to grow and expand.

DrAxe.com Response

Mar 8, 2018 – Head of People & Recruiting

Thank you very much for your feedback, and specifically surrounding communication. While this is improving, there is still opportunity for improvement. We will continue to iterate on improvements!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"STOP THE LIES!!!"

Current Employee - Salesman in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Salesman in Nashville, TN

I have been working at DrAxe.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You can't be FORCED to drink this junk!

Cons

Taste is sickening and they claim it tastes delicious!

Advice to Management

Correct the taste of this snake oil!

"I love my job"

I have been working at DrAxe.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Tons of room for growth,
    -A fun energetic atmosphere of people who are engaged and excited!
    -The days fly by in a good way!
    -Supportive team all around- everyone has your back.. truly.
    -Our products help people transform their health and lives- its meaningful and rewarding work we do.

Cons

-Lots of change if you are uncomfortable with that
    -Fast paced environment

Advice to Management

Thank you for making sure this is such a fun and rewarding place to work! I love it here :)

DrAxe.com Response

Mar 8, 2018 – Head of People & Recruiting

Thank you for your feedback!

Discover more reviews about DrAxe.com.