DrChrono - A place to change the world. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DrChrono

"A place to change the world."

I have been working at DrChrono full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you are looking to join a Silicon Valley tech startup that has a vision of the future, drchrono is the place to be. The team is amazing and doing things that healthcare needs.

Ever wonder what it was like to work at the big fortune 500 companies when there were just twenty people at the company? drchrono is that.

Cons

It is a software company at heart that is in healthcare. So if you love software this is a company to be in.

Other Employee Reviews for DrChrono

"Hard work but rewarding experience"

I have been working at DrChrono full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The experience you gain working at drchrono is invaluable. You can be involved in all aspects of the company- sales, support, development, design. The founders are approachable and willing to meet with each employee individually. The company is going through a period of tremendous growth and is probably going to raise another round of funding. We have the best product in the industry.

Cons

drchrono is going through real growing pains. Startups will often times pivot or have a change in vision. At one point, the tension within the company was palpable because there were an obvious number of people (6-7) that were frustrated and unhappy. They became increasingly difficult to work with. Pretty much all of the those employees are gone. There are around 20 of us still working here and passionate about what we do. drchrono is definitely not "Disney Land", but I can honestly say my experience at this company is very different from the negative reviews below. I hate writing reviews, but the review just prior to mine was not just insulting to management, but it was insulting to everyone that still works here. FYI, our goals and dreams are very much alive.

Advice to Management

Keep designating strong leaders to each department and keep listening to department needs. You are doing a good job so far and we are excited about all the changes coming soon.

2. "Review Title"

Pros

Small dev team (could be a pro or a con...)
    I liked basically everyone on the dev team

Cons

The code, especially the older code, can get pretty gross

Advice to Management

The weekly 'good, bad, gratitude' (I already forget the actual terms used) meetings, where each developer has a turn to list for the week one good thing that happened, one bad thing, and something/someone they're grateful for, mostly seem like a pretty big waste of time, especially as the team grows