Dream Unlimited - Working at Dream is more than just a job. | Glassdoor
  1. "Working at Dream is more than just a job."

Current Employee - Site Superintendent in Regina, SK

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work environment. Great family benefits package. Working at Dream means being part of a community and a culture. We strive to create trend setting and innovative communities that people are proud to be a part of. Our work doesn't just start and stop with construction. We are active members of volunteer organizations, fundraisers and numerous events within the Dream communities that we build throughout the year....

Cons

Working in construction means being subjected to the upwards and downwards swings of the market. Dream is not immune to these swings and sometimes the volatile market swings can affect your employment. This is just the nature of construction and will be a factor in any job in this industry.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. But always be looking to promote the individual strengths of the staff. Some peoples strongest assets aren't always tied to the job they are in. There are some hidden gems within this corporation.

Dream Unlimited2018-06-07

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Management"

I worked at Dream Unlimited

Pros

Love working with people and assisting their needs

Cons

Not enough training for new employees to progress

Advice to Management

More Training

Dream Unlimited2017-01-11
  2. "Overall Great - but CEO inner circle may hold you back"

I worked at Dream Unlimited full-time

Pros

- 95% of the people are fantastic -open workplace culture, overall relaxed environment but hard-working -the company has a great future and is changing the city

Cons

- you pay is likely a bit under market rate, try to negotiate salary before you start, otherwise you won't be getting more once you're in - CEO has an inner circle of 5-10 key players, if you are one of them life is demanding but the pay is fantastic. If you work for one of these people your life could be very difficult. A fair amount of nepotism but it's a smaller company and not totally surprising.

Advice to Management

Management is doing a great job overall. I would focus on fair pay, most people leave once they realize what they can make elsewhere.

Dream Unlimited2018-12-17

Discover more reviews about Dream Unlimited.