DreamFactory Software - Great place to work and learn new things everyday. | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to work and learn new things everyday."

I have been working at DreamFactory Software full-time

Pros

Good company with great product! Smart people to work with. Great way to learn new technologies as we build API for all kinds of service/resources. Salary and benefits are good as well. No vacation tracking policy. Lots of flex hours. They trust you to get your job done.

Cons

Not a whole lot of team building activities lately. Being a remote employee not much exposer to what goes on in the headquarter in California.

DreamFactory Software2017-12-06

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good momentum and only getting better."

I worked at DreamFactory Software full-time

Pros

Really uniquely placed on market and developing momentum. Have opportunity to really be successful. Decent benefits and competitive salary. They trust you to get your work done and you will be empowered. Lot's of opportunity and will only grow. Most people are great. Flexible and balanced working environment. Offices have snacks and occasional team lunches. Atlanta office has ping pong table, which is fun.

Cons

Not a lot of culture on slack, and meeting team members in person. Not a lot of team bonding or offsites, it's hard to develop personal relationships between the two offices and with remote employees. Some employees were hard to work with. No HR person, or official and monitored ways to submit feedback internally.

Advice to Management

Have 360 peer reviews, so we can make sure we give and get feedback to create a better working environment.

DreamFactory Software2016-10-31
  2. "Good work, smart people, OK salary, great learning experience."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in

I have been working at DreamFactory Software

Pros

Smart, receptive people Startup environment - open field for growth

Cons

Small company means you are wearing too many hats for not enough money

Advice to Management

Pay more when you expect more from your employees

DreamFactory Software2011-05-13

Discover more reviews about DreamFactory Software.