Dresner Partners Investment Banking - Unprofessional Environment | Glassdoor

"Unprofessional Environment"

Former Employee - Administrative in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Administrative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Dresner Partners Investment Banking full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You have to start somewhere I guess!

Cons

Managements behavior towards all employees is very disrespectful at all times. 90% of employees would jump ship given the right opportunity this makes working there even harder. It's hard to interact with other employees because everyone there pretty much dislikes their job. Management likes to change the rules all the time.

Advice to Management

Instead of worrying about your reputation in the business you should address the very serious Human Resource issues within the company and learn to keep your employees happy. Unhappy current and/or former employees are no good in any type business.

Other Employee Reviews for Dresner Partners Investment Banking

1. "Get real world experience while in college"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Dresner Partners Investment Banking as an intern

Pros

-Leadership was great, both of my bosses were very helpful and I learned about how investment banks use marketing.
    -Culture: the office is small so you'll get to know people
    -Solid location in the loop with easy access to trains and restaurants

Cons

-I was mainly on the marketing side so I can't speak of how it is for analysts. However, analysts I spoke with on the job said they learned so much and came into the job with little knowledge of financial topics

2. "Bulge bracket investment banking services for middle market businesses. Senior level attention and focus for IR."

I have been working at Dresner Partners Investment Banking full-time

Pros

Dresner is tops at gathering, analyzing and interpreting complicated numerical information
    assessing and predicting financial returns, providing advice, tactics and recommendations all to achieve the best outcomes for its middle market clients. MDs/VPs are experts within their sector and overall investment banking knowledge. Dresner also offers first in class Investor Relations Counsel/PR to private, small and mid-cap companies. No other IB has this type of product diversification, all lead by Steve Dresner.

Cons

International expertise is very sound and should be promoted more.

Advice to Management

Support level to clients has been a key to their success, is unparalleled and will remain a core focus.