DriveStaff - DriveStaff has provided by far the most fulfilling experience of growth in my life thus far. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DriveStaff

"DriveStaff has provided by far the most fulfilling experience of growth in my life thus far."

Former Employee - Full Desk IT Recruiter in Villa Park, IL
Former Employee - Full Desk IT Recruiter in Villa Park, IL

I worked at DriveStaff full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you are looking for a company that you can make strides of growth with, if you enjoy both the sweat of a challenge and it's well earned rewards; then DriveStaff is the place to be. You will receive the best training in this industry and be provided with very specific tools to succeed; and they work if you follow the process. The time, energy and high level of quality industry experience that Paul, the owner, has invested into creating these repeatable processes (tools to succeed) is 2nd to none. If you value respect and integrity in your working environment, this is the place to be. It also will help tremendously if you don't mind having fun and laughing every once in a while... :)

Cons

As for a downside, perhaps the only might be for you if you are not a hard worker. This is a place for hard workers that do not believe in "I can't". Anything is possible, but it's not magic, it takes practice and perseverance.

Advice to Management

Don't sweat the small stuff.

Other Employee Reviews for DriveStaff

1. "Love this company and Paul!"

Former Employee - Executive Administrative Assistant
    Former Employee - Executive Administrative Assistant

I worked at DriveStaff full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This was by far the best company and position I've had. I loved working here with Paul and helping the company grow. I was his right-hand and he let me be creative and expand my position to include more than just my normal daily tasks. Working with Paul was fast-paced and fun. There was never a dull day. Not to mention, DriveStaff is GREAT at what they do. If you ever need an IT recruiter, or just help with your job search in general, this is the place to go. I'd definitely recommend working here, as well as using them in your search for an employee or an employer. I wish I could go back!

Cons

There wasn't a 401k at the time. Other than that I can't think of any cons.

2. "Good intentions but terrible followthrough"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Villa Park, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Villa Park, IL

I worked at DriveStaff full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Sometimes can be fun, when things are going well.

Cons

Like a person below me mentioned, Paul has good intentions, maybe initially, but the overall work/life balance he asks of you in terms of a long term stretch is unfeasible. Given this is a small business, but he underpays you dramatically regardless of the positive work you put in. The job description he will give you is to wear understandably many hats, but regardless of that terms, there is the “work smart, not hard” attitude that anyone can adapt to, but he does not. He is more-so set in his ways alone and isn’t the best team player, especially when challenged (positively) with new ideas that may streamline and strengthen his bottom line and increase top dollar.
    Paul does a lot for his clients, since they are his paycheck, but is not one to truly value or see the people that put in some serious commitment (or even passion) to his line of work. With as much public speaking that he does, I’m surprised that he hasn’t done a form of self-evaluation on himself to understand there is a true different in quality not just quantity. I wish his company the best, he’s been around for a little while, but there is a reason as to why other locations are starting to branch out elsewhere, word travels fast.
    Invest in a transparent business and internal business model, maybe then things will improve, until then, good luck.

Advice to Management

Transparency and honesty is key, don't blindfold your employees