Driveline Retail Merchandising - I love doing merchandising, Driveline offers a wide variety of products to merchandise and flexibility in scheduling | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Driveline Retail Merchandising

"I love doing merchandising, Driveline offers a wide variety of products to merchandise and flexibility in scheduling"

Current Employee - Master Merchandiser in Howell, MI
Current Employee - Master Merchandiser in Howell, MI

I have been working at Driveline Retail Merchandising part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

scheduling my own hours, working at a nice pace as they offer plenty of time to get the job done, I have a great district manager who is more than helpful when I need it.

Cons

they only offer part time employment, hours per week are not steady, low hourly pay, mileage pay is not offered often enough,

Advice to Management

offer higher pay and full time hours with benefits to those merchandisers that prove themselves worthy

Other Employee Reviews for Driveline Retail Merchandising

"Stay Away, Very Unprofessional, and unorganized organization"

Former Employee - Retail Merchandiser in Baton Rouge, LA
    Former Employee - Retail Merchandiser in Baton Rouge, LA

Pros

Work Flexibility ?
    not any other pros I can think of mostly cons.

Cons

Unprofessional Leadership starting at the District Manager Level
    No Training at all
    Slow at paying on jobs
    Terrible Communication skills (Lack of) from the Manager to the Representative
    Total lack of interest in its employees.
    Terrible company to work for.

Advice to Management

Unless the leadership and training improves this company will not survive the competition as it develops. The Retail clients are already complaining about the service and lack of Management's response to their needs.

"No Consistency of workload."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Pros

Variety of weekly projects. Work page on internet is user friendly. I have a great DM is why I am still here.

Cons

Mileage reimbursement at .25 cents per mile and losing the first 40 miles of every trip is absurd, especially with today's gas prices. Not realistic nor an incentive to continue with company unless you drive a hybrid or motorcycle.

Advice to Management

Recognition of those who undertake more responsibility and locations by salary increase and level of advancement without having to request it and waiting months on a decision. Take care of your people and they will take care of you.