Driven Marketing Solutions - Much different from most other work environments. In a good way. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Driven Marketing Solutions

"Much different from most other work environments. In a good way."

Pros

-Real career opportunity for competitive, focused, and motivated individuals.
-Great team-oriented and friendly atmosphere.
-Selfless management whose overall goals are well known to their employees.

Cons

IF someone is willing to work at improving themselves and stepping out of their comfort zones on a regular basis, they will see success at DMS. While this job may not be for everybody, what job really is?

Other Employee Reviews for Driven Marketing Solutions

"Very deceiving, hard work for little income"

Pros

Everyone in the office likes to go out and drink a couple nights a week and environment is upbeat in the mornings, that's about it.

Cons

They won't tell you this in the interview, but you will pay for EVERYTHING, gas, eating fast food 5x a week, and it's full commission. There are days where you will work and make no money ($0), then be expected to spend money you don't have to "invest" in your people. Working 60 hrs a week to make an average of $300/ wk is not acceptable.

Advice to Management

Treat employees with a little more respect for their hard work, don't play favorites, and don't just treat them as a number

2. "Fantastic Management Opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Driven Marketing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Great team environment
    -Awesome Sales/ Marketing experience
    -Fast growing company with a lot of growth opportunity

If you are someone who wants to grow with a company and actually make an impact, then I would say this is the place for you. If you just want a job where you clock in and clock out, then you should look for something else. The camaraderie that we have here in the office does not stop there. If I ever need anything, non-work related, I have plenty of people who have my back and will help me out.

We are a pretty young crowd, but we are all really ambitious and know when to work and when to have fun. I could not imagine working in a different environment.

Cons

Not your typical 9-5 job, but what is these days?

Advice to Management

I really enjoy the close team atmosphere-in and out of the office!