Driven Marketing Solutions - Very deceiving, hard work for little income | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Driven Marketing Solutions

"Very deceiving, hard work for little income"

Pros

Everyone in the office likes to go out and drink a couple nights a week and environment is upbeat in the mornings, that's about it.

Cons

They won't tell you this in the interview, but you will pay for EVERYTHING, gas, eating fast food 5x a week, and it's full commission. There are days where you will work and make no money ($0), then be expected to spend money you don't have to "invest" in your people. Working 60 hrs a week to make an average of $300/ wk is not acceptable.

Advice to Management

Treat employees with a little more respect for their hard work, don't play favorites, and don't just treat them as a number

Other Employee Reviews for Driven Marketing Solutions

1. "Fantastic Management Opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Driven Marketing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Great team environment
    -Awesome Sales/ Marketing experience
    -Fast growing company with a lot of growth opportunity

If you are someone who wants to grow with a company and actually make an impact, then I would say this is the place for you. If you just want a job where you clock in and clock out, then you should look for something else. The camaraderie that we have here in the office does not stop there. If I ever need anything, non-work related, I have plenty of people who have my back and will help me out.

We are a pretty young crowd, but we are all really ambitious and know when to work and when to have fun. I could not imagine working in a different environment.

Cons

Not your typical 9-5 job, but what is these days?

Advice to Management

I really enjoy the close team atmosphere-in and out of the office!

2. "100% commission, hardly make money, you pay for everything"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Driven Marketing Solutions full-time

Pros

Worked with really cool people who are around the same age. Early to Mid 20's

Cons

100% commission. You'll be working over 40-50 hrs per week and never know what your pay check will be. You go door to door seeing roughly 50 some business a day. If you don't make a sale you don't get paid. If you are made to go out in the field with someone you have to split all the sales. You're given weekly responsibilities as well as interview and train other but you aren't getting paid for it. You'll be frowned upon if you do not part take in teams nights that come out of you pocket. Not to mention you'll be paying for all your gas expenses as well. Instead of being reimbursed you have to some how claim them on your taxes. Good luck with that.

Advice to Management

You're high turnover rate will continue to increase as well as your bad reviews if the failures in the pay structure don't change. You can't expect kids who are right out of college to stick around when their loan payments are greater than the worth of this company.