Dropbox - Great culture, great people | Glassdoor

"Great culture, great people"

I have been working at Dropbox full-time

Pros

I have never worked for a company that cares so much for their employees. Dropbox offers an amazing setting to work and gives you all the tools you need to get your job done well. My co-workers and kind and respectful, and the company is self-reflective and ever-changing. I'm so proud to be a Dropboxer!

Cons

Decision making can be slow.

Dropbox2018-12-05

Dropbox Response

January 31, 2019

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words and for all the work you have done to date. Our aim is to make our employee feel empowered and armed with all the skills and tools they need to achieve great things! Our people are our biggest asset so we are thrilled you feel privileged ...

1. "Good place to balance work/life"

I worked at Dropbox full-time

Pros

Pay was substantial and work/life balance reasonable.

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment.

Dropbox2019-06-18

"Good benefits; Little achievements"

Former Employee - Director

I worked at Dropbox full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits and one of the best food in the area; could be a great place if your goal is to have a "good time".

Cons

Culture is the keyword here but many people here think culture is only about free stuff. There are too many people doing similar jobs and the organization structure and achievement is sorely lacking. "Nice" culture creates passive aggressive behavior and lack of courage to do the right things. Stay away if you are an achiever.

Advice to Management

Empower middle managers since they are the ones who will help scale the company beyond current stage.

Dropbox2019-06-25

Discover more reviews about Dropbox.