DuPage Medical Group - ~DON'T DO IT!!!! RUN, RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN SERIOUSLY!!! | Glassdoor

"~DON'T DO IT!!!! RUN, RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN SERIOUSLY!!!"

Former Employee - HIS Tech in Lisle, IL

I worked at DuPage Medical Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

*Casual dress *Can listen to music during working hours * Sometimes can be build good relationships with coworkers

Cons

*Favoritism *Backstabbing *Unfair *Inconsiderate *Liars/ Scammers *Lack of growth *Much more worse

Advice to Management

Be honest. Be fair. Stop Lying and Scheming. Provide real growth and opportunities to ALL EMPLOYEES, not just your friends or who YOU like. Provide real work from opportunities or be COMPLETELY HONEST about your work from home policy. Don't try to dim the lights of eager and enthusiastic employees, especially if you lack drive or are content with your position. Actually apply all policies to yourselves with same effort...

DuPage Medical Group2019-06-04
  1. "Sleep Technology"

I have been working at DuPage Medical Group full-time

Pros

Awesome 401k match, strong infrastructure and growing

Cons

Health insurance a bit expensive but not terrible

DuPage Medical Group2018-12-30
  2. "Consider your options carefully"

Current Employee - CMA

I have been working at DuPage Medical Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Coworkers, my immediate boss (doctor)

Cons

Upper management is all about money, money, money. Don’t believe the “we care for you” hype. Just received a 2% raise after a VERY good annual review and more than a decade of service. This is the norm. (Oh yes, employees talk.) We are understaffed, overworked, and undervalued. This is not a temporary glitch. This has been for years.

Advice to Management

Stop with your narcissistic need to pat yourselves on the back while stuffing your money bags full of the profits earned by the hard-working, under-compensated staff. We MAKE you. You lost your CEO to tragic circumstances and you learned nothing. Shame on you.

DuPage Medical Group2019-07-14

Discover more reviews about DuPage Medical Group.