DuPont - Great people, great values | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DuPont

"Great people, great values"

Current Intern - Financial Analysis Intern in Wilmington, DE
Current Intern - Financial Analysis Intern in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at DuPont as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The people at DuPont really practice what they preach when it comes to the core values which is great to see in such a large, and established corporation. The work was slow at times, but everyone was so helpful and willing to talk with me so I could get a more broad sense of the company and different functions.

Cons

Work was slow and boring.

Other Employee Reviews for DuPont

"Conservative is code word for churn"

Current Employee - Business Consultant in Wilmington, DE
    Current Employee - Business Consultant in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at DuPont full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Strong company culture centered on core values, with emphasis on ethics and safety. The team members who I work with are passionate, logical, and helpful.

Cons

Comparatively decent work-life balance and medical benefits. Leadership seems to be driven by wall street expectations than blazing a new trail to define their own destiny.

Advice to Management

Employees could use more help with drawing up the right scope of decision and power that optimizes decision making without the need for meetings after meetings to prepare the discussion with senior leaders who in the end would like to hand-off the decision.

"DuPont is a massive, complex international company with a rich history of product innovation and safety performance."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at DuPont full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good compensation and benefits. Many opportunities for growth because of the variety of businesses. Lots of variety in the company portfolio.

Cons

Our part of DuPont's businesses is being 'spun off' and we are hemorrhaging talent and experience. Lack of communication does not help in high-stress scenarios, and we are in a holding pattern.

Advice to Management

Provide more opportunities for work at home or telecommuting to save money, instead of farming out American jobs to other countries.