Duluth Trading Company - Average hourly salary for the area. | Glassdoor
  1. "Average hourly salary for the area."

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate, Part Time in Portland, OR

I have been working at Duluth Trading Company part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people, great products that you can stand behind.

Cons

Only a part time job.

Duluth Trading Company2019-04-04

Duluth Trading Company Response

April 5, 2019HR Assistant

We appreciate your time and effort in providing feedback. We're glad to hear you enjoy the overall work environment at Duluth!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great People, Opportunities to Advance"

Current Employee - Accounts Payable Clerk in Mount Horeb, WI

I have been working at Duluth Trading Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Relaxed environment well maintaining a professional feel. Flexibility on schedule to maintain a healthy work life balance. Plenty of opportunities to advance your career once you get a foot in the door. Focused on growth for the company as well as individuals.

Cons

Salaries are on the low to average side. The operating system is not as advanced as it could be, lots of paper exchanging hands.

Duluth Trading Company2019-04-11

Duluth Trading Company Response

April 12, 2019HR Assistant

2. "Lack of Leadership"

Former Employee - Part Time Sales Associate in Lubbock, TX

I worked at Duluth Trading Company part-time for more than a year

Pros

People you work with. Employee discount.

Cons

Poor management, no more than 12 hours per week part time. Most of the leads hang around talking with each other, a few work really hard or this store would close. New manager is a former lead and will hang around talking with his friends just like before (what a shame). Urinal has been broken for three months and never fixed even with repeated tickets. Part time employees have to clean bathrooms (people can be really...

Advice to Management

Top level company managers do not care. Even when approached about conditions they blow it off. Not a company with a future in our town. I give them two more years tops. Sales are sluggish. No investment in the community. Maybe they should run the store with only full time employees. They can’t find anyone to willingly work evenings-they ran them all off. At least 4 more people left after I did.

Duluth Trading Company2019-05-26

Discover more reviews about Duluth Trading Company.