Duluth Trading Company - Great People, Opportunities to Advance | Glassdoor
  1. "Great People, Opportunities to Advance"

Current Employee - Accounts Payable Clerk in Mount Horeb, WI

I have been working at Duluth Trading Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Relaxed environment well maintaining a professional feel. Flexibility on schedule to maintain a healthy work life balance. Plenty of opportunities to advance your career once you get a foot in the door. Focused on growth for the company as well as individuals.

Cons

Salaries are on the low to average side. The operating system is not as advanced as it could be, lots of paper exchanging hands.

Duluth Trading Company2019-04-11

Duluth Trading Company Response

April 12, 2019HR Assistant

We appreciate your time and effort in providing feedback. We're glad to hear you enjoy the overall work environment at Duluth!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great job, poor management"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Duluth Trading Company part-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay, coworkers, great discount, flexible hours

Cons

You have a manager to rely on but it doesn’t seem to matter as other managers micromanage. There’s no manager discretion and it’s chaos.

Advice to Management

Quality over quantity should be rethought. Keep poor agents that work to fast and make errors yet let go of the good ones that put customers first and actually listen - sad

Duluth Trading Company2019-06-15

Duluth Trading Company Response

June 18, 2019HR Assistant

We appreciate your time and effort in providing feedback. We will take your advice and use it as a guide for company improvement.

"Lack of Leadership"

Former Employee - Part Time Sales Associate in Lubbock, TX

I worked at Duluth Trading Company part-time for more than a year

Pros

People you work with. Employee discount.

Cons

Poor management, no more than 12 hours per week part time. Most of the leads hang around talking with each other, a few work really hard or this store would close. New manager is a former lead and will hang around talking with his friends just like before (what a shame). Urinal has been broken for three months and never fixed even with repeated tickets. Part time employees have to clean bathrooms (people can be really...

Advice to Management

Top level company managers do not care. Even when approached about conditions they blow it off. Not a company with a future in our town. I give them two more years tops. Sales are sluggish. No investment in the community. Maybe they should run the store with only full time employees. They can’t find anyone to willingly work evenings-they ran them all off. At least 4 more people left after I did.

Duluth Trading Company2019-05-26

Discover more reviews about Duluth Trading Company.