Dun & Bradstreet - Horrible work Environment, Can you say High School? | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Dun & Bradstreet

"Horrible work Environment, Can you say High School?"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

I worked at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Reasonable Pay. Guaranteed to get paid on time. Other than the "ok" pay, there was nothing good to say about this place. I dreaded waking up in the morning and heading to this dungeon.

Cons

Nothing but gossip, meetings all day long with no outcome. People, from management down feed on gossip and don't do anything about the childish work environment. Surrounded by bullies who management are too afraid to reprimand. Management looked down on their staff as if they were peasants. They claim to be an equal opportunity employer but you can count the minority on one hand.

Advice to Management

Take ownership on whats going on in your department. People are leaving the company left and right and it's because you aren't taking action. Act as a team and don't hand down your dirty work.

Other Employee Reviews for Dun & Bradstreet

"Micromanagement at Best"

Former Employee - NCA Representative in Center Valley, PA
    Former Employee - NCA Representative in Center Valley, PA

I worked at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In Center Valley, there is a great cafeteria and nice buildings. The parking is also a plus. Coworkers are helpful. Some management is nice and qualified.

Cons

Micromanagement from Top-Down. Little advancement room. No separating work from personal life. Low Salary. There are underqualified managers. The D&B way is the only way to win. Every hour on the hour, you are measured by "Talk Time". Every hour on the hour, you are also measured by Sales Amount. D&B is about a quick sale, not customer satisfaction and retention. They are selling a product that is difficult to believe in even though they have extensive research backing them.

Advice to Management

Your way doesn't always work best. Do not promote unqualified individuals. Accept that there is a separation between work and home life. Start honoring lunches, holidays, and an honest 8 hour work day.

2. "The only job I consider a career!"

Current Employee - Credit Advisor in Bethlehem, PA
    Current Employee - Credit Advisor in Bethlehem, PA

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everything...
    Ping Pong Table (I wasnt good at first)
    Co-Workers are supportive
    MANAGEMENT IS RESPECTFUL, (and expect a lot within your capabilities)
    Great Pay
    Willing to develop your skills as a credit advisor.
    Foosball Table
    Basket ball game
    FREE COFFEE
    Lunch is FREE occasionally.

Even the CEO Jeff came out to talk to all of us, explaining all of the new updates we should expect and to thank us for our hard work and dedication.

The best part is when business owners send in emails to management thanking us for helping them with getting terms, funds, or clients.

Cons

You have to explain to people that using there personal credit doesnt mean they have perfect business credit. Sometimes they understand theres a difference, other times they think that business credit is a "myth" if you will.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great support!