Dun & Bradstreet - Best Place I've Ever Worked! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Dun & Bradstreet

"Best Place I've Ever Worked!"

Current Employee - Benefits Administrator in Malibu, CA
Current Employee - Benefits Administrator in Malibu, CA

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People at this company are friendly, warm, fun, creative and smart. I love coming to work everyday to work hard and play hard with my co-workers. Because we are a start-up, there is much opportunity to make your mark in the way your department functions. I feel like I have a voice in how our processes and procedures are implemented. I like my managers and respect their vision for our team and company as a whole. One of the most important things I look for in an employer is the right environment to make a difference in the culture and lives of my fellow colleagues. This company has that for me. So long as these opportunities remain, I will be happy to work for this company.

Cons

Lower than market value pay. Short staffed in our dept.. We need a bigger office to accommodate our growing company.

Advice to Management

Pay close attention to departments where turnover is higher than average to determine what needs to be changed. It would be my advice to do whatever possible to ensure good talent remain working for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. and see the company as a long term place of employment rather than merely a stepping stone in their careers.

Other Employee Reviews for Dun & Bradstreet

1. "D&B has the potential to be a great company if we can execute on our new CEO's vision"

Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Incredible assets; Good working environment; Good work life-balance; D&B is changing it's culture to become a much more interesting/exciting place to be.

Cons

Sales compensation plan is punitive; Very demotivating; Not sure if I can afford to work for D&B in this environment. Need a greater focus on the customer experience; Turn-around times for fixing data quality issues, contract turn-around time, finance review, etc.

Advice to Management

The vision is great. The efforts that are being made to change the culture are working. The devil is in the details and there are some old processes that need to be changed in order for us to be world class.

2. "Great company culture"

Current Employee - Intern in Malibu, CA
    Current Employee - Intern in Malibu, CA

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company does believe in 'work hard, play harder'. Great mentors, good learning experience. Stocked up pantry. The company is really growing and has good opportunities. Colleagues are really fun and very helpful. Monthly happy hours.

Cons

The job may not be very challenging.